Voting

Thursday, May 19, 2011

forget everyting

there is some part in my life that i want to forget, the tears that they make to fall and the words that keep on haunted on me..truly they are the best memories ever but they are also the thorn of the roses...Thus i decide to make a new pathway in my life..walk out from the laugh that we share together..move on..i will change everything and i knew it also will change my life and my heart but i am the one that decide what my life could be..sorry, but i have to leave all of you..without a reason to say..you will never heard about me anymore..maybe all of you will think how cruel am i..but without all of you realize all of you keep making a burning hole in my heart..never try to heal it..one by one..i maybe look sweet and soft..i smile from the outside, cheer on everything kept on supporting but there is a side of myself that taught me how to be strong and told me that i have to move on if i want to see the light in my life..the memories we share maybe it will be the last memories ever..turn into a new leaf...sorry guys, but i have to make a choice..they will never understand me and never healed my wound..that is the some part that i learned about all of them..i have to suit myself but i also have to find the one that fit with me..Hope you guys happy in your life..if there is a luck,we will meet again..and maybe that time i will smile with full of my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment