Voting

Monday, November 14, 2011

new place,new life and new story..

had been busy lately....

THANKS AND BE GRATEFUL TO ALLAH...
i had been given opportunities to futher my studies...

WHERE???
.
.
.
.UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA SHAH ALAM....(UiTM)
course AS201,BACHELOR OF BIOLOGY...

memang bersyukur tahap giler lar n i promise not to main2..
life kat sini memang hectic sangat2..
and i also learn the new thing(sososososo many):
  1. to be really2 patient with those annoying, temperant and brag person
  2. to manage my money properly and to study properly
  3. PHYSICS!!!!
  4. ..................................................................................................


since i entered this i start to feel insecure about myself,
i doubt my credibilities,
i doubt myself from many aspect,
such as study,appearance,social skill n mny more..
sometimes i just need to be a really2 positive
to make sure that i can survive in this harsh condition...
i still can't find a friend like matric's friend..
i miss them so much,
they never discourage me in any word, any aspect,
they keep supporting me..
but no matter what i have to be strong 
eventhough have to plastered a smile and
neglect my feelings and my thought..
i believe i can do it!!!!


got to go,
hug and kisses.

gosh,he now is in list of my sunshine other than my parents,my family,my cousins n my bff...
salam~

1 comment:

  1. me too AS201. boleh sharing2 info after this. saya part 1 AS201 di uitm jengka :D

    ReplyDelete